- Identify client needs, draft project briefs to collect and optimize data for research projects.
- Independently set up & manage assigned projects. Quality control the research process and output deliverables.
- Be responsible for data checking, interpreting data, and providing feedback to clients.
- Make sure the reports are on schedule.
- Regular & timely correspondence on clients’ inquiries and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Provide in-depth market analysis - Markets, Consumers, Campaign.
- Active participation in client meetings, anticipate client demands to find solutions proactively.
- Be responsible for the success rate of contract renewal (with assigned clients).
- Assist junior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided are timely according to the company's standards and client requirements.
- Other tasks assigned by Insight & Account Leader/Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Economics, Business Administration, or related fields.
- At least 2 years experience in a research/insight role or related position.
- Having experience in social listening is an advantage.
- Be enthusiastic about social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand propositions.
- Be convenient for analyzing a variety of data types (number, text, image…) analysis.
- Good analytical and report-writing skills.
- Qualitative and quantitative research understandings.
- Trend catching.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills for liaising with colleagues, and customers.
- English proficiency, especially in developing reports.
- Proficient in office informatics, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Being responsible and able to work overtime when required.
- 100% salary during probation.
- Working Monday - Friday.
- Work-from-home policy
- Salary bonus, performance review
- Gifts on holidays, birthday
- 13th-month salary
Xem thêm bài viết về: CÔNG TY TNHH KOMPA TECHNOLOGY